Friday, January 9, 2009

My wonderful Holiday...part 2

yeah..hmm.. today is d first weknd in my first year dgree life ..so i hve more time to share u guys bout my oliday...it started when my mum got a phone call from sumone....(anonymously)..then she told us dat she was invited to her school reunion which would be held at Port Dickson......(it makes me laugh coz....after 30+- years they juz planned to do d reunion)..Nvr mind...so its good for her and for us act..
















then after we checked in at Palm Spring Golf Resort..we just got ready 4 d dinner at night....my mum was very excited and happy coz finally she could meet her friends again after split up for a very long long time...nice to see them gathered again and share their life experience...(of coz most of them r married)...i think dat is d best moment in my mum's life.



my sibling and me were having fun thre..whre we spent our time at swimming pool and beach pool...then after d event end..we moved on to Pantai Saujana,Pd.....there, my sister and me urge my mum and my brother to play banana boat since we were not allowed to swim and make our clothes wet....Its so enjoyable playing banana boat (langgar2 ombak and in d same time i could see the enchanted view in d middle of d sea...)but my clothes was still wet.coz i sat in d front line...huhuhuhhu..






row..row.row a boat lalalalalala.......



afterward...we went to the army museum(muzium tentera darat kot!!!!)..its so fascinating as it was equipped wif the latest and sophisticated technology to exhibit all the historical stuff....yup i know..everything is changing...later on we enterd the underground war tunnel..its quite creepy and eerie as they showed all the form of torturing by Japan and they also portrayed the situation and d victims of pointless war.Thanks God coz i was born after dat time..























hmmm...then we went back 2 johor..but at d middle of way back...my mum decided to visit my aunt at Tangkak......after hving dinner...we went back home.....dats d end of d my vacation.....hmmm...its damn wonderful......thanks mak&abah..... i luv u all...






2 comments:

  1. wah..having gathering after so many years...
    so nice leh..n sounds interesting~ hope we cn be like that in future too..^^
    nice pics^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wa...enjoy nampaknye. Good 2 c u rajin blog not like 'some' other diva... Eh, drop a comment at my blog too. nge nge..

    ReplyDelete